Step 1: Learn about study abroad @ AU!
- Read our guidelines for “Finding your best fit program."
- Check out financial aid transferability on the “Smart study abroad budgeting” page.
- Explore our “Programs” page (a search feature – you can search by major, location, term and more).
Step 2: Let us know your goals!
- Scroll Over: “Getting Started” in the left menu >> “Before your first study abroad meeting”
- Log in with your AU username (without the @alfred.edu – just like Canvas) and password
- Complete the 5-minute questionnaire, “Your Study Abroad Plans.”
Step 3: Schedule an appointment with our staff!
- Login in to this website with your username and password.
- Click on "Staff."
- Click on the name of the staff member with whom you'd like to meet.
- Click “Request an appointment.”
- Select the time you want.
- Put a quick couple of words about the purpose of the appointment in the subject line, and
- Send the message.
We look forward to working with you to plan your study abroad experience!